Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blogs!.. Where We're Going We Don't Need Blogs!

That's right!.. This isn't just a Blog, its a two dimensional view into what I consider this generations greatest TV mind.. Me!  I've spent years drooling over television wishing and hoping to be involved in anyway I can.  I've tried acting, writing, even blowing studio heads (sorry mom!) but couldn't find the right in.  Now heres my chance to share with you all that I find interesting and boring about today's television programming.

While holding a regular Joe's 9-5, I will do my best to share with you my thoughts on most television shows I enjoy, the morning after they air.  Sometimes, I may throw a movie or book review in or something else I may have found interesting but for the most part this will be a blog devoted to television.

So please, sit back enjoy and share your own opinion. Nothing is better than debating your favorite show (any fan of LOST can tell you that!).  As I start rolling with this, please feel free to drop a suggestion for any shows you may want to discuss.

Oh and Please don't LITERALLY fill my inbox with penises!
YGF7ZSCSJGHK

No comments:

Post a Comment